Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Embarkation & Tour Aswan
Meet and transfer to board Nile Goddess Cruise Ship before lunch. Visit High Dam, Philae Temple and Sail on Nile by Felucca. Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan.
Day 2: Sail to Kom Ombo & Edfu
Sail to Kom Ombo then relish morning trip to Sobek temple. Continue sailing to Edfu for an evening visit to Horus temple. Afternoon tea while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Cross Esna Lock to Luxor
Arrive Luxor to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in East Luxor. Disco, Music in the evening and overnight aboard cruise.
Day 4: Luxor Tour & Disembarkation
Disembark Sonesta Nile Goddess Cruise in Luxor after breakfast meal on board. Explore Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Memnon. Shopping in Luxor then transfer to airport for final departure.
MS Nile Goddess Cruise Features:
- In-suite dining available until midnight
- Main dining room, sun deck bar & barbecue lounge
- Spa & fitness center, with gym, massage services, sauna and steam bath
- Nightly entertainment
- Plasma TV with DVD, satellite channels and in-house movie programs
- Panoramic windows
- Private terrace
- Direct-line telephone
- International telephone line and Internet access
- Individual climate control
- Complimentary bottle of local wine upon check in
- Complimentary bottle of mineral water upon check in
- Bathrooms equipped with full-size bathtub
- Fully-purified water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Guided sightseeing excursion
- Doctor available on call against charge
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Ms Nile Goddess Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely YES! Egypt Nile Cruise is a great way to travel between the cities of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. it's gorgeous, relaxing and you're doing something that people have done for 5,000 years.
Yes it's very safe to cruise the Nile. There are no travel restrictions whatsoever against travelling to these locations and the tourist areas along the Nile River, including Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, are deemed safe to visit.
To book Nile cruise online you just need to have a look at the prices offered by companies and you’ll probably take a large and sharp inhale! We recommend booking Nile cruise from well established companies which operate private or small group tours.
Classic Nile Cruises, Dahabiya boats and Lake Nasser cruises normally are 3, 4 and 7 nights in length. Differences would be in sites visited, prices, cruise ship facilities and reviews of the ship.
We offer various packages on pretty fine Nile cruise ships start from $320 per perosn on double cabin for 3 nights including all ship facilities, 3 meals and guided tours. Visit us to view our Nile cruise offers from budget to Luxury, 3 to 14 nights, Super long Cairo Luxor Aswan, Classic Nile cruising, Dahabiyas and Lake Nasser Cruise packages.
Choosing the best Nile river cruise ship in Egypt is not easy, There are more than 400 licensed cruise on the Nile! so many levels of luxury and so many tour operators. We offer different river cruises and skilful travel consultants team to help finding the best cruise for your budget and priorities.
The best time to do a Nile cruise is between October and April and it's not recommended to travel during the peak summer months from June through August.
When you’re thinking about what should you take on a Nile cruise; make sure to pack a Good Sunglasses, packable Sunhat, power adapter with USB oorts, bug spray, tissues, small flashlight, digital Camera, binoculars, hand cleanser, anti-diarrhea medicine and walking sandals.
When you’re thinking about what to wear on a Nile cruise; We recommend smart casual for evening meals, comfortable clothes for excursions. Short shorts, see-through clothing or swimwear when on shore excursions are not recommended.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- Sonesta Nile Goddess Cruise is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Sonesta Nile Goddess Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Sonesta Nile Goddess Cruise with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Sonesta Nile Goddess Cruise offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.