Nile Goddess Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Embarkation in Aswan
Board Nile Goddess Cruise Ship before lunch. Visit High Dam, Philae Temple and Sail on Nile by Felucca. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Kom Ombo & Edfu Stop
Sail to visit Kom Ombo temple, continue sailing to visit Horus temple in Edfu. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Continue Sailing to Luxor
Arrive Luxor to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in East Luxor. Dinner and overnight in Luxor.
Day 4: Disembarkation in Luxor
Disembark Sonesta Nile Goddess Cruise in Luxor. Explore the Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Memnon. Shopping in Luxor then transfer to airport for departure.
MS Nile Goddess Cruise Features:
- In-suite dining available until midnight
- Main dining room, sun deck bar & barbecue lounge
- Spa & fitness center, with gym, massage services, sauna and steam bath
- Nightly entertainment
- Plasma TV with DVD, satellite channels and in-house movie programs
- Panoramic windows
- Private terrace
- Direct-line telephone
- International telephone line and Internet access
- Individual climate control
- Complimentary bottle of local wine upon check in
- Complimentary bottle of mineral water upon check in
- Bathrooms equipped with full-size bathtub
- Fully-purified water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Guided sightseeing excursion
- Doctor available on call against charge
Nile Goddess Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Ms Nile Goddess Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan 2022
Nile Goddess Cruise FAQs
How much does it cost to book Nile Goddess?
Sonesta Nile Goddess Nile cruise 3 nights from Aswan starts from 459 Usd while the 4 Nights from Luxor starts from 615 Usd.
When was Nile Goddess cruise built?
Ms Nile Goddess Nile cruise was built in 1989
How is Sonesta Nile Goddess plan?
Nile Goddess Nile cruise has 53 cabins for 106 passengers and operated by 50 English-speaking staff.
What are Ms Nile Goddess sailing dates?
Sonesta Goddess Nile cruise sails weekly on Monday from Luxor and Friday from Aswan.