Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Aswan & Felucca Tour
Board Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile River Cruise before Lunch. Felucca ride around Kitchener Island. Afternoon Tea, Dinner, Nubian Folkloric Show and Overnight on board.
Day 2: Aswan Tour & Sail to Kom Ombo
Explore the High Dam, Granite Quarries in Aswan and Philae Temple. Cruise to Kom Ombo temple, continue Sailing to Edfu, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Visit Edfu & Sail to Luxor
Journey to Edfu temple then Sail to Luxor. Galabeya Party, dinner and Overnight on board.
Day 4: Tour Luxor East & West Banks
West Bank of Luxor hald day trip, lunch then continue to East Bank attractions. Dinner and Overnight on board.
Day 5: Disembarkation & Depart Luxor
Disembark MS Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile River Cruiser hen transfer to airport for final departure.
MS Sonesta Moon Goddess Cruise Facilities:
- In-room dining available until midnight
- Main dining room, lounge, sun deck bar
- Nightly entertainment
- Fully-purified water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Barbecue area on deck
- Fitness and recreation areas
- Outdoor swimming pool with bar service
- Jogging track
- Spacious gym
- Guided sightseeing excursions
- Doctor available on call against charge
Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- MS Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise booking on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan 2022
Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise FAQs
When was Ms Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile cruise built?
Moon Goddess Nile cruise was built in 2000
How is Ms Sonesta Moon Goddess deck plan?
Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile cruise ship has 3 decks with 53 cabins for 106 passengers and operated by 50 English-speaking staff.
What are Ms Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile cruise sailing dates?
Sonesta Moon Goddess sails weekly on Tuesday from Luxor and Friday from Aswan.