Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Aswan & Felucca Tour
Arrive Aswan, Meet and transfer to board Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile River Cruise before Lunch. Lunch on board then Felucca ride around Kitchener Island. Afternoon Tea, Dinner, Nubian Folkloric Show and Overnight on board.
Day 2: Aswan Tour & Sail to Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board then Visit High Dam, Granite Quarries and Philae Temple. Cruise to visit Kom Ombo temple with unch on board, continue Sailing to Edfu with Afternoon Tea, Captain's Welcome Cocktail Party dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Visit Edfu & Sail to Luxor
Breakfast on board, Visit Edfu temple then Sail to Luxor. Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Galabeya Party, dinner and Overnight on board.
Day 4: Tour Luxor East & West Banks
Breakfast then Visit the West Bank of Luxor. Lunch on board and continue to East Bank attractions. Afternoon Tea, Belly Dance Show, Dinner and Overnight on board.
Day 5: Disembarkation & Depart Luxor
Disembark MS Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile River Cruiser in Luxor after breakfast meal on board then transfer to airport for final departure.
MS Sonesta Moon Goddess Cruise Ship:
- In-room dining available until midnight
- Main dining room, lounge, sun deck bar
- Nightly entertainment
- Fully-purified water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Barbecue area on deck
- Fitness and recreation areas
- Outdoor swimming pool with bar service
- Jogging track
- Spacious gym
- Guided sightseeing excursions
- Doctor available on call against charge
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- MS Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise booking on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely YES! Egypt Nile Cruise is a great way to travel between the cities of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. it's gorgeous, relaxing and you're doing something that people have done for 5,000 years.
Yes it's very safe to cruise the Nile. There are no travel restrictions whatsoever against travelling to these locations and the tourist areas along the Nile River, including Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, are deemed safe to visit.
To book Nile cruise online you just need to have a look at the prices offered by companies and you’ll probably take a large and sharp inhale! We recommend booking Nile cruise from well established companies which operate private or small group tours.
Classic Nile Cruises, Dahabiya boats and Lake Nasser cruises normally are 3, 4 and 7 nights in length. Differences would be in sites visited, prices, cruise ship facilities and reviews of the ship.
We offer various packages on pretty fine Nile cruise ships start from $320 per perosn on double cabin for 3 nights including all ship facilities, 3 meals and guided tours. Visit us to view our Nile cruise offers from budget to Luxury, 3 to 14 nights, Super long Cairo Luxor Aswan, Classic Nile cruising, Dahabiyas and Lake Nasser Cruise packages.
Choosing the best Nile river cruise ship in Egypt is not easy, There are more than 400 licensed cruise on the Nile! so many levels of luxury and so many tour operators. We offer different river cruises and skilful travel consultants team to help finding the best cruise for your budget and priorities.
The best time to do a Nile cruise is between October and April and it's not recommended to travel during the peak summer months from June through August.
When you’re thinking about what should you take on a Nile cruise; make sure to pack a Good Sunglasses, packable Sunhat, power adapter with USB oorts, bug spray, tissues, small flashlight, digital Camera, binoculars, hand cleanser, anti-diarrhea medicine and walking sandals.
When you’re thinking about what to wear on a Nile cruise; We recommend smart casual for evening meals, comfortable clothes for excursions. Short shorts, see-through clothing or swimwear when on shore excursions are not recommended.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise Ship Terms
- 5 Days Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise Ship is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise Ship .
- Similar offers to Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise Ship are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise Ship price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise Ship offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.