Nile Goddess Itinerary
Day 1: Embark in Luxor
Meet, transfer to board Sonesta Nile Goddess Nile Cruise before lunch. Visit Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Luxor Tours & Cruise
Visit to the Valley of Kings, Colossi’s of Memnon & Hatshepsut Temple. Sailing to visit Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Edfu & Kom Ombo visit
Visit EdfuTemple, Sail to Explore Kom Ombo Temple. Sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Aswan Tous & Cruise
Visit High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Felucca Ride to the Botanical Garden & Agha Khan Mausoleum. Dinner and Overnight On Board.
Day 5: Disembark in Aswan
Disembark Nile Goddess Cruise in Aswan After Breakfast Meal on Board. Transfer to Aswan Airport or Train Station for Final Departure.
Ms Nile Goddess Cruise Features:
- In-suite dining available until midnight
- Main dining room, sun deck bar & barbecue lounge
- Spa & fitness center, with gym, massage services, sauna and steam bath
- Nightly entertainment
- Plasma TV with DVD, satellite channels and in-house movie programs
- Panoramic windows
- Private terrace
- Direct-line telephone
- International telephone line and Internet access
- Individual climate control
- Complimentary bottle of local wine upon check in
- Complimentary bottle of mineral water upon check in
- Bathrooms equipped with full-size bathtub
- Fully-purified water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Guided sightseeing excursion
- Doctor available on call against charge
Nile Goddess Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- 4 Nights Nile Goddess Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan 2022
Nile Goddess FAQs
How much does it cost to book Nile Goddess?
Sonesta Nile Goddess Nile cruise 3 nights from Aswan starts from 459 Usd while the 4 Nights from Luxor starts from 615 Usd.
When was Nile Goddess cruise built?
Ms Nile Goddess Nile cruise was built in 1989
How is Sonesta Nile Goddess plan?
Nile Goddess Nile cruise has 53 cabins for 106 passengers and operated by 50 English-speaking staff.
What are Ms Nile Goddess sailing dates?
Sonesta Goddess Nile cruise sails weekly on Monday from Luxor and Friday from Aswan.