Sonesta St. George Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Luxor East Bank Tours
Board Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise before lunch. Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple Tour. Dinner and overnight in Luxor.
Day 2: Luxor West Bank Tours
Valley of Kings, Colossi’s of Memnon & Hatshepsut Temple Tour. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Edfu & Kom Ombo Stop
Tours to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples. Sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Aswan City Sightseeing
Tour to Aswan High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Felucca Ride to the Botanical Garden & Agha Khan Mausoleum. Dinner and Overnight.
Day 5: Disembarkation in Aswan
Disembark St George Nile Cruise in Aswan. Transfer to Aswan airport or train station for departure.
Sonesta St George 1 Nile Cruise Facilities:
- Main dining room, sun deck bar, lounge, panoramic lounge, piano bar
- Nightly entertainment
- Sun deck
- Oversize pool with shallow water extension and Jacuzzi
- Spa & wellness center with gym, massage services, sauna and steam bath
- Daily guided sightseeing excursions
- Dry cleaning service
Sonesta St. George Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- 4 Nights Sonesta St. George Nile River Cruise on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Sonesta St. George Cruise
Before You Book Sonesta St. George Cruise
When was Sonesta St George built?
Sonesta Saint George was built in 2011
How is Ms Sonesta St George Nile cruise deck plan?
Sonesta St George Nile has 5 decks with 57 cabins for 114 passengers and operated by 70 English-speaking staff.
What are Sonesta Saint George sailing dates?
Sonesta St George sails weekly on Monday from Luxor and Friday from Aswan.