Ms Steigenberger Minerva Itinerary
Day 1: Aswan Cruise
Meet and transfer to board Ms Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise before lunch. Visit High Dam, Philae Temple. Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan.
Day 2: Kom Ombo - Edfu
Sail to Kom Ombo for a moning trip to Sobek temple. Continue to Edfu for an evening visit to Horus temple. Afternoon tea while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight in Esna.
Day 3: Cruise to Luxor
Arrive Luxor to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in East Luxor. Evening entertainment on board, dinner and overnight in Luxor.
Day 4: Arrive Luxor
Disembark Steigenberger Ms Minerva Nile Cruise in Luxor. Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Memnon tour then transfer to airport.
Steigenberger Minerva Nile River Cruise Facilities:
- 77 cabins, including 73 double cabins and 2 suites
- 4 decks
- Restaurant, lounge and bar
- Souvenir shop
- Conference area
- Extensive sun deck
- Pool with pool bar
- Fitness gym
- Beauty salon
Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise Ship Equipment:
- Individually controllable air conditioning
- Shower and hairdryer in the bathroom
- Balcony and sliding doors on the main and upper decks
- Internet access and satellite TV
- In-house video channels
- Music system
- Phone and fax
Ms Steigenberger Minerva Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan 2022
Ms Steigenberger Minerva FAQs
How much does it cost to book Steigenberger Minerva?
Ms Steigenberger 3 nights from Aswan starts from 419 Usd while the 4 Nights from Luxor starts from 559 Usd.
How is Ms Steigenberger deck plan?
Ms Steigenberger has 4 decks with 77 cabins for 154 passengers and operated by 85 English-speaking staff.
What are Steigenberger Minerva sailing dates?
Ms Steigenberger Minerva sails weekly on Thursday from Luxor and Monday from Aswan.