Day 1: Arrive Luxor & East Bank Tours
Meet, transfer to board Ms Steigenberger Minerva nile cruise before lunch. Visit Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple. Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan.
Day 2: Luxor West Bank & Sail to Edfu
Morning Visit to the Valley of Kings, Colossi’s of Memnon & Hatshepsut Temple. Lunch while Sailing to Edfu to Visit Edfu Temple. Afternoon tea while sailing to Kom Ombo. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Edfu, Kom Ombo & Arrive Aswan
Breakfast then Visit Horus Temple in Edfu, Sail to Explore Kom Ombo Temple.. Lunch onbaord While Sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight aboard cruise.
Day 4: Aswan City Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast then Visit High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Lunch onbaord then Felucca Ride to the Botanical Garden & Agha Khan Mausoleum. Dinner and Overnight On Board.
Day 5: Disembarkation for Departure
Disembark Steigenberger Minerva Nile River Cruise in Aswan After Breakfast Meal on Board. Transfer to Aswan Airport or Train Station for Final Departure.
Ms Steigenberger Minerva Luxury Nile Cruise Facilities:
- 77 cabins, including 73 double cabins and 2 suites
- 4 decks
- Restaurant, lounge and bar
- Souvenir shop
- Conference area
- Extensive sun deck
- Pool with pool bar
- Fitness gym
- Beauty salon
Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise Ship Equipment:
- Individually controllable air conditioning
- Shower and hairdryer in the bathroom
- Balcony and sliding doors on the main and upper decks
- Internet access and satellite TV
- In-house video channels
- Music system
- Phone and fax
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise booking on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
- To get 5 Day Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in all similar tours package.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult price package.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % adult price package.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas packages.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 5 Day Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory