Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Our team will meet you morning by the cruise exit door, you will be picked up by personal Egyptologist guide, free helper and well equipped private van and transfer for 3 hours to Cairo. Visit Giza Plateau home of ancient world’s Greatest attraction, wander the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos then stop at the mysterious Sphinx and the near valley temple related to Chefren pyramid complex.
Get your lunch meal in local restaurant then continue to the world famous Museum of Egyptian Antiques, it was designed in neoclassical style and exhibits huge collection now of about 120000 items divided in 2 floors, it covers about 50 centuries of Egyptian art including the priceless collection of King Tutankhamen, Royal Mummies room and big gallery. End the tour then transfer back to Alexandria port.
- Pick up from Alexandria Port & return
- All transport by private AC wheelchair vehicle
- Personal Egyptologist guide
- Free helper during trip
- Entry fees to mentioned sites
- Lunch meal in local restaurant
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- All taxes and service charges