Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Our team will meet you morning by the cruise exit door, you will be picked up by personal Egyptologist guide, free helper and well equipped private van and transfer for 3 hours to Cairo. Visit Giza Plateau home of ancient world’s Greatest attraction, wander the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos then stop at the mysterious Sphinx and the near valley temple related to Chefren pyramid complex.
Get your lunch meal in local restaurant then continue to the world famous Museum of Egyptian Antiques, it was designed in neoclassical style and exhibits huge collection now of about 120000 items divided in 2 floors, it covers about 50 centuries of Egyptian art including the priceless collection of King Tutankhamen, Royal Mummies room and big gallery. End the tour then transfer back to Alexandria port.
- Pick up from Alexandria Port & return
- All transport by private AC wheelchair vehicle
- Personal Egyptologist guide
- Free helper during trip
- Entry fees to mentioned sites
- Lunch meal in local restaurant
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- All taxes and service charges
Cairo Wheelchair Tour From Alexandria Port Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 12 Hours Cairo Wheelchair Tour From Alexandria Port.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.