Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Our guide will pick you up morning upon your cruise arrival and transfer with private modern van to explore Giza Plateau to visit the three large pyramids of Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos. It is the only surviving of the 7 Wonders of ancient world, continue to the mysterious Sphinx and the valley temple of king Chefren.
Get your lunch meal in good quality restaurant then drive to Saqqara the burial site of the most Pharaohs of the Old Kingdom, wander the first pyramid ever built in ancient Egypt, known as the "Step Pyramid of King Zoser". It has been designed by the famous genius architect "Imhotep", you will visit some Mastaba tombs and the pyramid of Teti.
Stop at the Papyrus Institute to learn how ancient Egyptians made it and purchase some souvenirs before returning back to Alexandria port.
- Pick up from Alexandria Port & return
- All transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees to mentioned sites
- Lunch meal in Cairo
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- All taxes and service charge
Alexandria to Pyramids Tour Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 12 Hours Alexandria to Pyramids Tour.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.