Itinerary in Brief
Morning pick up from your cruise ship by our Egyptologist guide and private modern van to visit Giza Plateau, home of ONE of the 7 Wonders of ancient world, wander the Great Pyramid of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos, continue to the city side of the plateau to stop at the mysterious Sphinx and the valley temple attached to the pyramid complex of king Chefren.
Get your lunch meal in the way to the world famous Museum of Egyptian Antiques, it was established in neoclassical style and exhibits rare collection over 120,000 antiques covering all historic ages in ancient Egypt including the priceless treasures of the Tutankhamen.
Proceed to the Old Cairo to explore the Coptic heritage, visit the Hanging church, Mary Gerges & Ben Ezra synagogue then stroll Khan Elkhalili Bazaar, it is the oldest market in Egypt and Middle East. End the tour with private transfer back to Alexandria port.
- Pick up from Alexandria Port & return
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees to mentioned sites
- Lunch meal in Cairo
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- All taxes and service charge
Cairo Tour From Alexandria Port Terms
- 12 Hours Cairo Tour From Alexandria Port is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Cairo Tour From Alexandria Port .
- Similar offers to Cairo Tour From Alexandria Port are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Cairo Tour From Alexandria Port price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Cairo Tour From Alexandria Port offer.