Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Our team will meet you by the cruise exit in Ein El Sokhna port, your both Egyptologist guide and the free helper will pick you up then travel with fully equipped van to Cairo. You will first visit Giza Plateau where lies Egypt’s top tourist attraction of the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos then continue to wander the mysterious Sphinx and king Chephren valley temple.
Get your lunch in the way to the world renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiques, established in neoclassical design and exhibits large collection of 120000 masterpieces ranges from almost all historical ages of Egypt art including the treasures of King Tutankhamen, Mummies Room and big library. End the tour with the private transfer back to your cruise in Ein El Sokhna port.
- Pick up from Ein El Sokhna Port & return
- All transport by private AC wheelchair vehicle
- Personal proficient guide
- Entry fees to mentioned sites
- Lunch meal in Cairo
- Free helper during the day
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- All taxes and service charge
Cairo Disabled Tour From Sokhna Port Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 12 Hours Cairo Disabled Tour From Sokhna Port.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.