Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Our team will meet you by the cruise exit in Ein El Sokhna port, your both Egyptologist guide and the free helper will pick you up then travel with fully equipped van to Cairo. You will first visit Giza Plateau where lies Egypt’s top tourist attraction of the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos then continue to wander the mysterious Sphinx and king Chephren valley temple.
Get your lunch in the way to the world renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiques, established in neoclassical design and exhibits large collection of 120000 masterpieces ranges from almost all historical ages of Egypt art including the treasures of King Tutankhamen, Mummies Room and big library. End the tour with the private transfer back to your cruise in Ein El Sokhna port.
- Pick up from Ein El Sokhna Port & return
- All transport by private AC wheelchair vehicle
- Personal proficient guide
- Entry fees to mentioned sites
- Lunch meal in Cairo
- Free helper during the day
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- All taxes and service charge