Itinerary in Brief
We will pick you up from your cruise ship docking in Ein El Sokhna port then travel with your personal Egyptologist guide and private modern van to explore Giza Plateau. It is home of world’s greatest attractions, visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos then drive to the mysterious Sphinx & the valley temple related to Chefren pyramid complex.
Get your lunch in local restaurant in the way to the world known Museum of Egyptian Antiquities that was established in neoclassical design and features great collection of 120000 masterpieces cover 50 centuries of Egypt art from all known historic ages including the treasures of King Tutankhamen. End the trip then transfer back to your cruise in Ein El Sokhna port.
- Meet and greet in El Sokhna port
- Transportation by private AC vehicle
- Academic personal guide
- Entry fees to all mentioned sites
- Lunch meal in Cairo
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Service charges & taxes included
Cairo Tour From Ain Sokhna Port Terms
- 12 Hours Cairo Tour From Ain Sokhna Port is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Cairo Tour From Ain Sokhna Port .
- Similar offers to Cairo Tour From Ain Sokhna Port are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Cairo Tour From Ain Sokhna Port price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Cairo Tour From Ain Sokhna Port offer.