Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Our team will meet you by the cruise exit door in Port Said, your guide with free helper will both pick you up then travel for 2.30 hours in private equipped modern van to Cairo. Start at Giza Plateau, home of ancient world’s Greatest attraction to wander the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos. Continue to the mysterious Sphinx and the valley temple of king Chephren.
Get your lunch in good quality restaurant then continue to admire the world famous Museum of Egyptian Antiques, established in neoclassical design and exhibits huge collection of about 120000 antiques covering about 50 centuries of almost all historic ages of ancient Egypt including the priceless treasures of the King Tutankhamen, Royal Mummies Room and big library. End the day then transfer back to your ship docking in Port Said.
- Pick up from Port Said & return
- All transport by private AC wheelchair vehicle
- Personal proficient guide
- Entry fees to mentioned sites
- Lunch meal in local restaurant
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- Free helper during the day
- All taxes and service charge