Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Giza Pyramids Day
We will pick you up from your cruise in Port Said then transfer privately with personal guide to explore Sakkara; it is part of Memphis's enormous necropolis and the burial spot of the Pharaohs of the Old Kingdom where you will wander the first pyramid build in Egypt "Step Pyramid of King Zoser" with some Mastaba tombs and other pyramids. Get your lunch in local restaurant then transfer to the famed Giza Plateau, home of ancient world’s top attraction. Admire the Great Pyramids of Giza for Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos then stop at the mysterious Sphinx and the valley temple of king Chefren. You would get some free shopping time in the Pyramids area before getting to Cairo hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Cairo City Tour
Breakfast in hotel then pay a visit to the world famous Museum of Egyptian antiquities in Cairo down town, it was designed in neoclassical style and displays rare collections of 120000 masterpieces cover about 50 centuries of ancient Egypt history including the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen. Continue to the Castle of Saladin that stands overlooking the city from Muqattam Hills with Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque that was established in Turkish style after the Blue Mosque in Turkey and it is one of Cairo top landmarks. End the second day with free shopping time in old Cairo famous Bazaar of Khan El Khalili before returning back to the cruise in Port Said.
- Meet and greet in Port Said pier
- All transport by AC deluxe vehicle
- Skilled Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees to all mentioned sites
- 2 Lunch meals in Cairo
- 01 Night in Cairo hotel with Breakfast
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Service charges & taxes included
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 2 Days Overnight Cairo Tour From Port Said is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Overnight Cairo Tour From Port Said.
- Similar offers to Overnight Cairo Tour From Port Said are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Overnight Cairo Tour From Port Said price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Overnight Cairo Tour From Port Said offer.