Day 1: Giza Pyramids Day
We will pick you up from your cruise in Port Said then transfer privately with personal guide to explore Sakkara; it is part of Memphis's enormous necropolis and the burial spot of the Pharaohs of the Old Kingdom where you will wander the first pyramid build in Egypt "Step Pyramid of King Zoser" with some Mastaba tombs and other pyramids. Get your lunch in local restaurant then transfer to the famed Giza Plateau, home of ancient world’s top attraction. Admire the Great Pyramids of Giza for Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos then stop at the mysterious Sphinx and the valley temple of king Chefren. You would get some free shopping time in the Pyramids area before getting to Cairo hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Cairo City Tour
Breakfast in hotel then pay a visit to the world famous Museum of Egyptian antiquities in Cairo down town, it was designed in neoclassical style and displays rare collections of 120000 masterpieces cover about 50 centuries of ancient Egypt history including the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen. Continue to the Castle of Saladin that stands overlooking the city from Muqattam Hills with Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque that was established in Turkish style after the Blue Mosque in Turkey and it is one of Cairo top landmarks. End the second day with free shopping time in old Cairo famous Bazaar of Khan El Khalili before returning back to the cruise in Port Said.
- Meet and greet in Port Said pier
- All transport by AC deluxe vehicle
- Skilled Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees to all mentioned sites
- 2 Lunch meals in Cairo
- 01 Night in Cairo hotel with Breakfast
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Service charges & taxes included
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Before You Book
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory