Day 1: Cairo City Sightseeing
Meet by the cruise exit in Port Said then travel in private modern vehicle with personal proficient guide to visit Cairo. Wander the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus then continue to the Great Sphinx with pharaoh head and lion body, also admire the Valley Temple attached to the Pyramid of Chephren. Proceed to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities which displays artifacts from almost all historic ages of ancient Egypt covering about 5000 years of art including an exceptional exhibit devoted to Tutankhamen, Royal Mummies room and big library. Get your lunch in local restaurant then drive to your hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Day 2: Alexandria City Tour
Breakfast in Cairo hotel then travel with air conditioned modern van to Alexandria. Visit the Catacombs of Kom Al Shokafa, it dates back to the Roman period, firstly been a family tomb then turned into public tombs, It was found in 1900 by the pure chance. Proceed to Qayetbay citadel, established at the entrance to Alexandria eastern harbor at he same spot of the ruined Lighthouse. Stroll the busy Alexandria library built at the same place of the ruined Alexandria Bibliotheca. Get your lunch meal then drive back to you cruise.
- All transport by AC modern van
- Skilful Egyptologist guide
- Port pickup & drop off service
- Soft drinks & mineral water
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- The lunch meals in 2 days
- 01 Night in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- All taxes & service charges
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Before You Book
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory