We will pick you up from your cruise docking in Port Said with personal tour guide to explore Giza Plateau. Home of ancient world’s only remaining wonder including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos with the mysterious Sphinx and the Valley Temple attached to Chefren pyramid complex.
Get your lunch meal in local restaurant then continue to to Saqqara, Egypt's most enormous ancient cemetery where the world's first monumental stone structure of king Zoser is built. the Step Pyramid of King Zoser has been designed by the genius architect Imhotep, you will also explore some Mastaba tombs and the Pyramid of Teti.
End the day with quick visit to the Papyrus Institute where you will have the opportunity to learn the techniques assumed by ancient Egyptian to do this kind of art and shop for souvenirs before returning back to Port Said.
- Meet and greet in Port Said port
- All transport by AC vehicle
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Academic skilled tour guide
- Lunch meal in Cairo
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Service charges & taxes included
- To get Giza Pyramids Tour From Port Said booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book Giza Pyramids Tour From Port Said
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory