Itinerary in Brief
We will pick you up from your cruise docking in Port Said with personal tour guide to explore Giza Plateau. Home of ancient world’s only remaining wonder including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos with the mysterious Sphinx and the Valley Temple attached to Chefren pyramid complex.
Get your lunch meal in local restaurant then continue to to Saqqara, Egypt's most enormous ancient cemetery where the world's first monumental stone structure of king Zoser is built. the Step Pyramid of King Zoser has been designed by the genius architect Imhotep, you will also explore some Mastaba tombs and the Pyramid of Teti.
End the day with quick visit to the Papyrus Institute where you will have the opportunity to learn the techniques assumed by ancient Egyptian to do this kind of art and shop for souvenirs before returning back to Port Said.
- Meet and greet in Port Said port
- All transport by AC vehicle
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Academic skilled tour guide
- Lunch meal in Cairo
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Service charges & taxes included
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 10 Hours Giza Pyramids Tour From Port Said is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Giza Pyramids Tour From Port Said.
- Similar offers to Giza Pyramids Tour From Port Said are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Giza Pyramids Tour From Port Said price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Giza Pyramids Tour From Port Said offer.