Itinerary in Brief
We will pick you up from Port Said then travel in private modern van and skilled guide to wander Giza Plateau, where lies Egypt’s top tourist attraction, Giza Pyramids are ONE of Wonders of ancient world. Visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos then stop at the mysterious Sphinx and Chefren valley temple the only remaining example of the its kind.
You will get your lunch in local restaurant then continue to admire the the world famed Museum of Egyptian Antiques in Cairo down town, it was established in neoclassical design and displays unique collection of 120000 art pieces covering about 50 centuries of ancient Egypt all historic ages including the valuable treasures of Tutankhamen. End the trip then transfer back to Port Said.
- Meet and greet in Port Said port
- All transport by AC deluxe vehicle
- Academic personal tour guide
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Lunch meal in Cairo
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Service charges & taxes included
Port Said to Cairo Tour Terms
- 10 Hours Port Said to Cairo Tour is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Port Said to Cairo Tour .
- Similar offers to Port Said to Cairo Tour are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Port Said to Cairo Tour price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Port Said to Cairo Tour offer.