Itinerary in Brief
We will pick you up from the exit of your cruise ship in Safaga port then travel privately in fully equipped van to visit Luxor. Start at the well known temple of Karnak, the largest worship structure ever built in Egypt history over 2000 years by sequent generation of ancient builders. Get your lunch meal then transfer to the West Bank of the Nile to explore the 2 colossal statues of Amenhotep III or widely known "Colossi of Memnon", then pay a visit to the Valley of Kings where the majestic tombs of new kingdom kings been carved deep into the mountain rocks, all tombs are rich with colorful decorations and treasures for the afterlife. Transfer later to El Deir El Bahary to admire the awesome temple of Queen Hatsheput the only female ruler of ancient Egypt history. Transfer back to your cruise ship in Safaga port.
- Meet and greet in Safaga port
- All transport by private AC wheelchair vehicle
- Skilful Egyptologist guide
- Free helper during trip
- Entry fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal in Luxor
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Service charges & taxes included
Luxor Wheelchair Tour From Safaga Port Terms
- 12 Hours Luxor Wheelchair Tour From Safaga Port is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Luxor Wheelchair Tour From Safaga Port .
- Similar offers to Luxor Wheelchair Tour From Safaga Port are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Luxor Wheelchair Tour From Safaga Port price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Luxor Wheelchair Tour From Safaga Port offer.