Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: East Bank Of Luxor
Our guide will meet you in Safaga port then pick you up and travel privately in modern van to visit Luxor. Start at Egypt famous Karnak temple the biggest worship temple ever built in history, built in more than 2000 years by generation after generation of ancient builders. Get your lunch meal then continue to the magnificent Luxor temple. It was built by king Amenhotep III & Ramses II for festival rituals devoted to God Amun. Afternoon relish a relaxing River Nile Felucca for exceptional sunset views over the Nile. Transfer to your hotel in Luxor for overnight stay.
Day 02: Luxor West Bank
Breakfast in hotel then join your personal Egyptologist guide to cross to the West Bank of the Nile River, stop at the 2 colossal statues of Amenhotep III or widely known "Colossi of Memnon", continue to the Valley of Kings, where the majestic tombs for famous kings of the new kingdom been discovered, tombs here are all carved deep into the mountain rocks, rich with with colorful decorations and treasures for pharaohs afterlife. Proceed to El Deir El Bahary, this majestic temple was devoted to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh of ancient Egypt. End your trip then transfer back to Safaga port.
- Meet and greet in Safaga pier
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- Experienced Egyptologist guide
- 2 Lunch meals in Luxor
- 01 Night in Luxor hotel with breakfast meal
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Service charges & taxes included
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Overnight Luxor Tour From Safaga Port Terms
- 2 Days Overnight Luxor Tour From Safaga Port is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Overnight Luxor Tour From Safaga Port .
- Similar offers to Overnight Luxor Tour From Safaga Port are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Overnight Luxor Tour From Safaga Port price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Overnight Luxor Tour From Safaga Port offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.