Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: East Bank Of Luxor
Our guide will meet you in Safaga port then pick you up and travel privately in modern van to visit Luxor. Start at Egypt famous Karnak temple the biggest worship temple ever built in history, built in more than 2000 years by generation after generation of ancient builders. Get your lunch meal then continue to the magnificent Luxor temple. It was built by king Amenhotep III & Ramses II for festival rituals devoted to God Amun. Afternoon relish a relaxing River Nile Felucca for exceptional sunset views over the Nile. Transfer to your hotel in Luxor for overnight stay.
Day 02: Luxor West Bank
Breakfast in hotel then join your personal Egyptologist guide to cross to the West Bank of the Nile River, stop at the 2 colossal statues of Amenhotep III or widely known "Colossi of Memnon", continue to the Valley of Kings, where the majestic tombs for famous kings of the new kingdom been discovered, tombs here are all carved deep into the mountain rocks, rich with with colorful decorations and treasures for pharaohs afterlife. Proceed to El Deir El Bahary, this majestic temple was devoted to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh of ancient Egypt. End your trip then transfer back to Safaga port.
- Meet and greet in Safaga pier
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- Experienced Egyptologist guide
- 2 Lunch meals in Luxor
- 01 Night in Luxor hotel with breakfast meal
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Service charges & taxes included
About Overnight Luxor Tour From Safaga Port
- 2 Days Overnight Luxor Tour From Safaga Port is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Overnight Luxor Tour From Safaga Port.
- Similar offers to Overnight Luxor Tour From Safaga Port are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Overnight Luxor Tour From Safaga Port price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Overnight Luxor Tour From Safaga Port offer.