Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
We will pick you up from Safaga port with personal Egyptologist guide and travel in private modern van to visit Luxor. Start at the world famed temple of Karnak, it the biggest cult place ever built by humans, built over more than 2000 years by generation after generation of ancient builders, it is an unbelievable forest of giant pillars.
Get your lunch meal in the way to the West Bank of Nile, stop at the 2 colossal statues of Amenhotep III, also known the "Colossi of Memnon", continue to the famed Valley of Kings, where kings of the new kingdom been buried in tombs carved deep in the mountain rocks, it is all rich with colorful decorations .
Proceed to visit El Deir El Bahary majestic temple, it is devoted to Queen Hatsheput the only female ruler of ancient Egypt, the temple rises out of the desert plain surrounded by limestone cliffs. End the day then transfer back to Safaga port.
- Meet and greet in Safaga port
- All transport by AC vehicle
- Proficient Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal in Luxor
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Service charges & taxes included
Safaga to Luxor Tour Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 12 Hours Safaga to Luxor Tour.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.