Itinerary in Brief
We will pick you up from Safaga port with personal Egyptologist guide and travel in private modern van to visit Luxor. Start at the world famed temple of Karnak, it the biggest cult place ever built by humans, built over more than 2000 years by generation after generation of ancient builders, it is an unbelievable forest of giant pillars.
Get your lunch meal in the way to the West Bank of Nile, stop at the 2 colossal statues of Amenhotep III, also known the "Colossi of Memnon", continue to the famed Valley of Kings, where kings of the new kingdom been buried in tombs carved deep in the mountain rocks, it is all rich with colorful decorations .
Proceed to visit El Deir El Bahary majestic temple, it is devoted to Queen Hatsheput the only female ruler of ancient Egypt, the temple rises out of the desert plain surrounded by limestone cliffs. End the day then transfer back to Safaga port.
- Meet and greet in Safaga port
- All transport by AC vehicle
- Proficient Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal in Luxor
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Service charges & taxes included
Safaga to Luxor Tour Terms
- 12 Hours Safaga to Luxor Tour is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Safaga to Luxor Tour .
- Similar offers to Safaga to Luxor Tour are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Safaga to Luxor Tour price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Safaga to Luxor Tour offer.