Itinerary in Brief
We will pick you up morning from your cruise ship in Aqaba port then transfer privately for one and half hour with AC van to wander Petra rose red city, it is one of the must see attractions in Middle East. Start with horseback ride along the Siq Canyon, it is a narrow gorge extends for about one kilometer and leads to the great Treasury. Proceed to wander the Street of Facades, explore the Royal Tombs & Qasr Al Bent.
Drive to Wadi Rum protected area, one of the best desert landscapes in world. It becomes widely known in the west after Lawrence of Arabia has described it as "vast, echoing & god-like". You will relish jeep adventure deep into Jordan desert among the rugged mountains and colored sand dunes to admire Jordan canyons, sand dunes, inscriptions and the natural rock bridge then transfer back to Aqaba port.
- Port pickup and drop off
- All Transport by AC vehicle
- Skilful English speaking driver
- Local experienced guide in Petra
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Short horse back ride in Petra
- Lunch meal in Petra
- All service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Jordan is safe to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Jordan tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Valid Passport with 6 months validity beyond your travel schedule is a must. All Visitors to Jordan that are not citizens of Turkey or certain Arab countries are required to have a visa to enter Jordan.
Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but JJordanians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Jordanians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Jordanians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Jordan is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Jordan packages. Ensuring that your Jordan tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Jordan tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Jordan, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Jordan travel plans, you will find range of Jordan holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Jordan for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Jordan tour packages for your parents or an unusual Jordan holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Jordan as we offer many tour packages to Jordan with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Jordan holiday itineraries and pick from best Jordan travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Jordan tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Jordan by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Jordan packages or romantic vacations in Jordan, you will find it here. Being short trip to Jordan or long stay Jordan holiday we have the right Jordan vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Jordan cheap tours or luxury holiday in Jordan? browse our collection of vacation packages to Jordan to indulge you on your Jordan vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Jordan Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Jordan vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Jordan, Jordan tourism & things to do in Jordan.
The ancient rose red city of Petra; UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World, enjoy wandering the Royal tombs, Siq entrance and Treasury. The ruined Roman city; beautiful temples, architecture obelisks, sacrificial altars and colonnaded streets. Wadi Rum; night camping at the inspiring natural beauty of the desert. Jerash; reminiscent ancient city of the Roman Empire. Madaba; Early Christian mosaics. Mount Nebo, the memorial of Moses and float in the salty Dead Sea.
The currency in Jordan is the Jordanian Dinar, it is about 0.71 to USD. Money exchange is widely available and Credit cards are largely used.
Jordan enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Jordan is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
Petra and Wadi Rum Tours From Aqaba Terms
- 10 Hours Petra and Wadi Rum Tours From Aqaba is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Petra and Wadi Rum Tours From Aqaba .
- Similar offers to Petra and Wadi Rum Tours From Aqaba are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Petra and Wadi Rum Tours From Aqaba price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Petra and Wadi Rum Tours From Aqaba offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.