Itinerary in Brief
Our guide will pick you up from your cruise exit door then travel privately in AC van for two and half hours to Dead Sea. Famous for being the lowest point on earth about 400 meters below the sea level and its salty water. The high minerals concentration in water with the dark mud on the shores makes it very valuable for several health treating. Arrive there then relish free time swimming & floating the water then get your lunch meal before traveling back to Aqaba port.
- Port Pick up and drop off
- All transport with private Ac van
- Experienced English speaking driver
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Lunch meal in the Dead Sea
- All service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to know
- The Aqaba to Dead Sea Tour is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Aqaba to Dead Sea Tour price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Aqaba to Dead Sea Tour is operated privately unless mentioned.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book our Aqaba to Dead Sea Tour offer.