Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Our guide will pick you up from the cruise exit in Sharm port then travel privately with 4WD modern vehicle that will take you across Sinai desert sands to the colored canyon. Experience this 2 hours hiking the rocky Mountains wandering many colors reflected from the oxidized surfaces. The colors here are clear proof of the rocky minerals oxidization millions of years ago. In the way back you will stop by the sea front restaurant in Nuweiba Bedouin village to get your lunch meal before stopping in Dahab for free shopping time and short city tour. End the trip then drive back to Sharm marina.
- Pick up from Sharm Marina & return
- All transport by AC 4x4 Jeep
- Expert personal guide
- Lunch meal during trip
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- All taxes and service charges
Colored Canyon Dahab Tour From Sharm Marina Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 8 Hours Colored Canyon Dahab Tour From Sharm Marina.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.