Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
We will meet you in your Aswan hotel early in the morning after breakfast then join your skilful Egyptologist guide in private journey to wander the 2 famed ancient Egyptian temples built on the honor of two famous gods in Edfu & Kom Ombo.
Visit Horus temple in Edfu, accessible after short horse carriage drive to explore this temple dedicated to king Horus that is believed to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. It is the place where Horus revenged the killing of his father Osiris by Seth.
Proceed to Kom Ombo temples standing on a high ground overlooks the River Nile, the temple has 2 entries, it was devoted on the honor of two gods, Sobek crocodile god & Haroeris the ancient falcon headed Horus.
The lunch meal will be served during the tour then drive back to your hotel in Aswan.
- Aswan hotel pickup & drop off service
- Professional Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- All transport by modern AC van
- Lunch meal in local restaurant
- A bottle of mineral water during trip
- All service charges and taxes
About Kom Ombo and Edfu Tour From Aswan
- 8 Hours Kom Ombo and Edfu Tour From Aswan is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Kom Ombo and Edfu Tour From Aswan.
- Similar offers to Kom Ombo and Edfu Tour From Aswan are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Kom Ombo and Edfu Tour From Aswan price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Kom Ombo and Edfu Tour From Aswan offer.