Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
We will meet you in your Aswan hotel early in the morning after breakfast then join your skilful Egyptologist guide in private journey to wander the 2 famed ancient Egyptian temples built on the honor of two famous gods in Edfu & Kom Ombo.
Visit Horus temple in Edfu, accessible after short horse carriage drive to explore this temple dedicated to king Horus that is believed to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. It is the place where Horus revenged the killing of his father Osiris by Seth.
Proceed to Kom Ombo temples standing on a high ground overlooks the River Nile, the temple has 2 entries, it was devoted on the honor of two gods, Sobek crocodile god & Haroeris the ancient falcon headed Horus.
The lunch meal will be served during the tour then drive back to your hotel in Aswan.
- Aswan hotel pickup & drop off service
- Professional Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- All transport by modern AC van
- Lunch meal in local restaurant
- A bottle of mineral water during trip
- All service charges and taxes