Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Book this private tour to witness the modern and ancient marvels of Aswan. Explore the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk two of Egypt engineering miracles.
Pick up from your hotel in Aswan or your cruise dock and start at the High Dam of Aswan. Situted near the city, this world known Dam is an engineering marvel established in 1960s and consumed materials more than used in the Great Pyramid.
It is carved from the local Aswan granite to provide irrigation water and electricity for the whole country. Visiting the dam would also allow a panoramic view of Lake Nasser, the temple of Kalabsha in south and huge power station to the north.
Proceed to the Unfinished Obelisk cut in the granite quarries where the greatest amount of red granite used in ancient temples cut off. it is located in the Northern Quarry and lies in the same spot where it was carved explaining the techniques of the obelisk art.
This is a personalized tour allowing you enough amount of time to explore each site before getting back to hotel.
- Qualified expert Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Pickup and drop off service
- All transport by private AC van
- A bottle of mineral water per person
- All taxes & service charges
Aswan City Tour Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 8 Hours Aswan City Tour.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.