Itinerary in Brief
Our skilful guide would meet you in Cairo hotel to pick you up at 7:30 am then travel for 3 hours to visit the city of Alexandria, also known as the pearl of the Mediterranean Sea. It is believed to be Egypt second important city after Cairo and one of the top summer resorts for Arab countries and Middle East.
Wander the majestic monument of Pompay Pillar; it was established in the honor of the Emperor Diocletian by the end of the fourth century. It is originally related to the temple of the Serapis. Continue to the Castle of Sultan Quitbay, built on the same spot of the ancient light house of Alexandria.
Visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, it is the largest Roman cemetery consisting of 3 levels cut in the rock underground tunnel that shows the merge between Roman and Egyptian art. This cemetery been established originally for one family but expanded to act as a public cemetery. Transfer back to your hote in Cairol.
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Lunch meal in Alexandria
- All transport by modern AC van
- Proficient guide of your own language
- Mineral water and soft drinks on board
- All taxes and surcharges
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 10 Hours Cairo to Alexandria Tour is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Cairo to Alexandria Tour.
- Similar offers to Cairo to Alexandria Tour are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Cairo to Alexandria Tour price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Cairo to Alexandria Tour offer.