Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Our expert tour guide will meet you in Cairo International Airport then drive to visit Giza Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus, three large pyramids erected as tombs of the kings of the 4th dynasty on Giza Plateau at the outskirt of Greater Cairo.
Continue to the Great Sphinx the lion body and head of his builder king Chefren, the trip also includes a visit to the Valley Temple related to the Pyramidal complex of king Chephren.
Transfer to the Egyptian Museum of antiquities in Cairo down town, it features artifacts from several Pharaonic ages, it shows wide range of 5000 years of art including the splendid collection of Tutankhamen inclosed in his tomb found in 1920.
End your stopover trip with free shopping time in Old Cairo local market of Khan El Khalili, the oldest known medieval bazaars in the Middle East. Then you will be transferred back to Cairo international airport.
- All transport by modern AC van
- Personal Proficient Egyptologist guide
- Mineral water on board vehicle & during tour
- Lunch meal in Cairo restaurant
- Entry fees to all mentioned sites
- Shopping in Cairo
- All surcharges & taxes.
Cairo Stopover Transit Tour Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 8 Hours Cairo Stopover Transit Tour.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.