Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
It is one of our private activities in Cairo that permits you to wander most its famous landmarks.
First you will enjoy a fascinating presentation to each of the three pyramids of Giza: Cheops, Khafre & Menakaure. You will also get free time to enter one of these pyramids then drive to the other side of the plateau to wander the Sphinx, the vague symbol of ancient Egypt. It is possible to visit the Solar Boat Museum where lies the well conserved commemorative boat of Khufu.
Continue to Cairo famed Egyptian Museum of antiquities that hosts over 165,000 of Egyptian artifacts, but the invaluable treasures of King Tutankhamun are the best part including the 6 gilded coffins and the fabulous death mask. Your guide will lead you to the museum top pieces before you enjoy free time strolling at leisure.
Before returning to hotel you will visit the Papyrus Institute to get a presentation about this famous artwork.
- Experienced Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Lunch in good quality restaurant
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- All transport by air conditioned vehicle
- 01 mineral water and juice each
- All taxes & service surcharges
Egyptian Museum and Giza Pyramids Tour Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 8 Hours Egyptian Museum and Giza Pyramids Tour.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.