Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 01: Fly to Luxor / Luxor East Bank Tour
Meet in your hotel early in the morning, our Rep will pick you up and transfer to Cairo airport to get short flight to Luxor. Meet in airport upon arrival then transfer with your personal guide wander the temple of Karnak which is the biggest worship place in ancient history. This temples complex been started early over 2000 years and changes been made age after age. Move onto Luxor temple devoted to the Sun god Amun Ra. It is possible to get some free shopping time in Luxor city before transfer you to hotel and overnight.
Day 2: West Bank Of Luxor / Back To Cairo
Your day of sightseeing would start shortly after breakfast in hotel then then you will cross to the River Nile to Luxor West Bank. Stop first at the 2 quartz Colossi of Memnon standing on the road 15 minutes to the Valley of Kings, continue to the Valley Kings where cut in rocks tombs for 62 famous kings of New Kingdom, they all are highly decorated and filled with priceless art work. Proceed to Hatshepsut temple built and named after the powerful Queen Hatshepsut the only woman who ascended the throne of Egypt in ancient times. Evening transfer to Luxor airport then fly back to Cairo and transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
- Hotel Pickup & drop off services
- Return flight ticket on Egypt Air
- Transport with AC modern van
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Skilled Egyptologist guide
- 2 Lunch meals in Luxor
- 01 night in Luxor Shaeraton Resort basis BB
- Mineral water & soft drink during the day
- All taxes and surcharges
About Luxor Tours From Cairo
- 2 Days Luxor Tours From Cairo is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Luxor Tours From Cairo.
- Similar offers to Luxor Tours From Cairo are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Luxor Tours From Cairo price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Luxor Tours From Cairo offer.