Itinerary in Brief
Take the 50 minuets flight from Cairo to visit Luxor open air museum, we will pick up early in the morning from your hotel and drive Cairo International Airport then fly to Luxor.
Meet in Luxor Airport then join the expert Egyptologist guide to the impressive temples of Karnak, it was built in series of ages starting from Middle ancient Egyptian Kingdom to the Greco Roman ages by several generation.
Then cross the Nile River by Felucca typical Egyptian sailing boat to uncover the tombs and temples of the New Kingdom in the ancient city of Thebes. Stop at the famous Memnon Colossi, 2 quartz status are the only remnants king Amenophis III temple.
Proceed to the famed Valley of the Kings where 62 Pharaoh kings are buried in thier rock cut tombs rich with decorations and colors. The known tombs belong to Kings Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tutankamon, Ramssess VI, Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Explore Queen Hatshebsut Temple in El Deir Al Bahary, built and devoted to this exceptional Queen who ruled Egypt during the eighteenth Dynasty, the temple is surrounded with series of rugged mountains and limestone cliffs.
Lunch will be served in Luxor then return to airport, fly back to Cairo then transfer to hotel.
- Hotel pick up & drop off service
- Return flight ticket with Egypt air
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- All transport by modern AC van
- Skilled Egyptologist guide
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Lunch meal in Luxor
- All surcharges and taxes
Valley of the Kings Tours Terms
- 12 Hours Valley of the Kings Tours is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Valley of the Kings Tours .
- Similar offers to Valley of the Kings Tours are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Valley of the Kings Tours price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Valley of the Kings Tours offer.