Itinerary in Brief
If you want to enjoy a real memorable night of entertainment in Cairo? Then give yourself this chance to attend the world known the Sound and Light Show in Giza Pyramids at night ! You'll listen to the story of Egypt over the ages through the eyes of great Sphinx and watch the outstanding site of the illuminated pyramids under the starry sky.
The show at Great Pyramid of Giza lasts for 1 hour. It starts with the Sphinx lightening, it will recount the history of the Giza pyramids & their builders. Using laser rays and light designing on walls of the Valley Temple, surrounding sands, walls of the pyramid and the Great Sphinx itself.
Finally you will be taken from the complex gate to transfer back to your hotel.
- Sound & Light Show with commentary
- Private return transport
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- English speaking assistant
- Entry fees and tickets
- 01 bottle of mineral water
- All taxes & service surcharge
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 2 Hours Giza Pyramids at Night is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Giza Pyramids at Night.
- Similar offers to Giza Pyramids at Night are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Giza Pyramids at Night price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Giza Pyramids at Night offer.