Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Giza Pyramids Tours
We will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab then transfer to Sharm airport to fly to Cairo, arrive in Cairo airport then transfer with your guide to admire Saqqara, it is one of the enormous necropolis in Ancient Egyptian where the world renowned Step pyramid of king Zoser as well as several mastabas tombs and other Pyramids. Continue to Memphis, the former capital of the unified Egypt 3100 BC, it has been established by king Menes.
Now there is an open air museum on the same site of this ruined city, the colossal statue of Ramses II is the highlight. Proceed to explore Giza Pyramids which are one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world, visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus then stop at the Sphinx with pharaoh mask and lion body, also visit the Valley Temple of Chephren then transfer to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo City Tour
Pick up shortly after breakfast in hotel then drive to visit the Egyptian Museum, famous for being the world busiest museum of Egyptian antiquities, about 160,000 pieces that cover about 50 centuries of history including the amazing treasures of King Tutankhamen. Continue to the Castle of Saladin and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque which is pure Ottoman style modeled after the Blue Mosque in Istanbul.
proceed to explore the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo around the ruined Babylon fortress, wander the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church then relish an afternoon shopping in the oldest covered oriental market of Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Evening transfer to Cairo airport then fly to Sharm El Sheikh and drive back to your hotel in Dahab.
- Return flight tickets as per itinerary
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Skilled tour guide
- Entry fees to the sights
- Lunch meals in Cairo restaurant
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- 01 night in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- All services charges & taxes included
Cairo Tour From Dahab Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 2 Day Cairo Tour From Dahab.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.