Day 1: Giza Pyramids Tours
We will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab then transfer to Sharm airport to fly to Cairo, arrive in Cairo airport then transfer with your guide to admire Saqqara, it is one of the enormous necropolis in Ancient Egyptian where the world renowned Step pyramid of king Zoser as well as several mastabas tombs and other Pyramids. Continue to Memphis, the former capital of the unified Egypt 3100 BC, it has been established by king Menes.
Now there is an open air museum on the same site of this ruined city, the colossal statue of Ramses II is the highlight. Proceed to explore Giza Pyramids which are one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world, visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus then stop at the Sphinx with pharaoh mask and lion body, also visit the Valley Temple of Chephren then transfer to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo City Tour
Pick up shortly after breakfast in hotel then drive to visit the Egyptian Museum, famous for being the world busiest museum of Egyptian antiquities, about 160,000 pieces that cover about 50 centuries of history including the amazing treasures of King Tutankhamen. Continue to the Castle of Saladin and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque which is pure Ottoman style modeled after the Blue Mosque in Istanbul.
proceed to explore the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo around the ruined Babylon fortress, wander the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church then relish an afternoon shopping in the oldest covered oriental market of Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Evening transfer to Cairo airport then fly to Sharm El Sheikh and drive back to your hotel in Dahab.
- Return flight tickets as per itinerary
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Skilled tour guide
- Entry fees to the sights
- Lunch meals in Cairo restaurant
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- 01 night in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- All services charges & taxes included
- To get 2 Day Cairo Tour From Dahab booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 2 Day Cairo Tour From Dahab
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory