Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
We will pick you up from Dahab hotel then transfer to Sharm El Sheikh airport to fly to Luxor. You will be transferred upon arrival to explore the Valley of the Kings, Temple of queen Hatshepsut, Memnon Colossi and of course the majestic Karnak Temple then fly back to Dahab.
The Valley of Kings is the place where kings of the new kingdom between 18th and 20th dynasty been buried. Most of their tombs are cut into the limestone mountains with same pattern of the traditional tomb: 3 corridors, an antechamber & sarcophagus chamber.
Hatshepsut Temple is situated in the west bank of the river Nile in Luxor city, it was built and dedicated to the powerful queen of Egypt, the only female ruler that ascended the throne of ancient Egypt for about 21 years.
Karnak Temple is the most impressive worship temples in ancient world and the biggest temple complex ever built. The temple represents a series of achievement by several generations of ancient builders.
Luxor Temple was the center of the most important festival in ancient Egypt, established by Amenhotep III & Rameses II. Its main purpose was as seat for the ceremonies of Opt festival to harmonize the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Return flight tickets
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private expert Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees to mentioned sites
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Lunch meal in local restaurant
- All Service charges and taxes
Valley of the Kings Tour From Dahab Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 18 Hours Valley of the Kings Tour From Dahab.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.