Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
We will pick you up early in the morning from your hotel in Dahab then drive to Sharm El Sheikh Airport to board the flight to Cairo. Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to the Egyptian Museum, home to about 160,000 artifacts covering almost all the pharaonic periods of ancient Egypt including the priceless exhibit of Tutankhamun.
Get your lunch then pay an afternoon visit to the Pyramids and Sphinx in Giza plateau, erected about 4600 years ago first by king Khufu followed by Khafra & Menkaura. Drive to the city side the plateau to visit the mysterious Sphinx with Chephren mask and body of Lion, then explore the Valley Temple attached to the pyramid complex of king Chefren.
Proceed to Khan el Khalili bazaar to enjoy free time strolling through the streets and to bargain for souvenir before getting the flight back to Sharm el Sheikh and transfer to your hotel in Dahab.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Return flight tickets
- All transport by a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entry fees to all mentioned sites
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Lunch meal in Cairo
- All Service charges and taxes
Giza Pyramids Tour From Dahab Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 18 Hours Giza Pyramids Tour From Dahab.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.