Day 01: Cairo Tours
Pick you up from Dahab hotel with private modern vehicle and transfer to Sharm airport then fly to Cairo. Explore the magnificent Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus, also the Sphinx of pharaoh head and lion body then wander the Valley Temple of king Chephren. Get your lunch in local restaurant then move onto the Egyptian Museum strolling a huge collection of about 160.000 pieces that covers 50 centuries of Egypt history including the valuable exhibit dedicated to king Tutankamun. Evening transfer to Khan El Khalili Bazaar te oldest and most famous in Middle East, you will get enough free time to get around and purchase souvenirs before transfer to Cairo airport for Luxor flight, meet and transfer to the hotel in Luxor and overnight.
Day 02: Luxor Tours
Pick up shortly after breakfast in hotel then transfer to Karnak Temple, it is the biggest worship temple ever built, dedicated to the sun god Amun and his triad, it is a temple complex of 3 temples and represent great achievement of several generations of ancient builders. Get your lunch in local restaurant then cross the Nile to the West Bank, stop at the two colossal statues of king Amenhotep III also known "Colossi of Memnon", then visit the famed Valley of the Kings where the impressive tombs been discovered, you will visit three tombs excluding Tutankhamen. Visit the temple of Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahary, established and dedicated to this powerful female pharaoh who ruled Egypt for about 20 years. Transfer to Luxor airport, fly back to Sharm than transfer to your Dahab hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Return flight tickets
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- 01 Night in Luxor hotel with breakfast
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees to mentioned sights
- Lunch meal in Cairo & Luxor
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- All services charges & taxes
- To get 2 Day Trips to Cairo and Luxor From Dahab booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 2 Day Trips to Cairo and Luxor From Dahab
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory