Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
We will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab with private modern air-conditioned vehicle then drive to Nuwibaa port, arrive there to board the ferry boat to Aqaba, meet in Aqaba port then travel directly to Petra.
Petra is located about 3 hours south of Amman, it is surrounded with airy hills of oxidized colored sandstone that gave the city a kind of natural protection against conquerors, you will wander the pretty red rose rock city of the Arab Nabateans, also called the lost city.
It is all carved in mountain rocks, you will start with horse back ride along the Siq canyon, natural crack in rocks leads you to the Roman Theater, explore the Royal Tombs, stroll the Roman colonnaded street, experience the famous Qasr Al Bent and the archaeological museum.
Get your lunch meal in Petra local restaurant then drive to Aqaba for short city tour and free shopping time then board the ferry boat back to Nuiwbaa, meet in port and transfer to your hotel in Dahab.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Return Ferry boat tickets including taxes
- Local skilled guide
- Horse back riding down in Petra
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Entry fees to Petra. Entry visa Jordan
- Lunch meal in Petra
- All service charges and taxes