Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Cairo Tour
We will pick you up with private air conditioned modern van from your hotel to Hurghada airport then fly to Cairo. Meet in Cairo airport then transfer with your Egyptologist guide to visit Giza pyramids, the Sphinx and Valley temple attached to Chefern Pyramid.
Get lunch in local restaurant then drive to the Egyptian Museum, the biggest of Egyptian antiquities museums worldwide, it displays around 160,000 antique items covering most of ancient Egypt history then head to Khan El Khalili for shopping. Evening transfer to train terminal to board sleeper train to Luxor & overnight on board.
Day 2: Luxor Tour
Breakfast on board then pickup from Luxor train station to visit Karnak temples; konwn in ancient Egypt as "Ipet-isut" or "Most Selected of Places", it was Theban main cult place for Amun triad with his wife and their son. The temple took its name from the nearby 3 KM far village of Karnak.
Get your lunch in the way to the west Bank to wander the famed Valley of the Kings with 62 amazing decorated tombs all cut in rock, explore Hatshepsut Temple in Deir El Bahary surrounded with limestone cliffs and stop at the 2 quartz status Colossi of Memnon. Then evening transfer back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Hotel pick up and drop off services
- Flight ticket from Hurghada to Cairo
- All transport by AC vehicle
- 01 Night aboard sleeping train based HB
- Skilled Egyptologist tour guide
- Shopping tours in Cairo & Luxor
- Entry fees to mentioned sites
- Lunch meals in Cairo & Luxor
- Mineral water & soft drink
- All taxes and service charges
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Cairo and Luxor Tour From Hurghada Terms
- 2 Days Cairo and Luxor Tour From Hurghada is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Cairo and Luxor Tour From Hurghada .
- Similar offers to Cairo and Luxor Tour From Hurghada are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Cairo and Luxor Tour From Hurghada price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Cairo and Luxor Tour From Hurghada offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.