Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Cairo Tour
We will pick you up with private air conditioned modern van from your hotel to Hurghada airport then fly to Cairo. Meet in Cairo airport then transfer with your Egyptologist guide to visit Giza pyramids, the Sphinx and Valley temple attached to Chefern Pyramid.
Get lunch in local restaurant then drive to the Egyptian Museum, the biggest of Egyptian antiquities museums worldwide, it displays around 160,000 antique items covering most of ancient Egypt history then head to Khan El Khalili for shopping. Evening transfer to train terminal to board sleeper train to Luxor & overnight on board.
Day 2: Luxor Tour
Breakfast on board then pickup from Luxor train station to visit Karnak temples; konwn in ancient Egypt as "Ipet-isut" or "Most Selected of Places", it was Theban main cult place for Amun triad with his wife and their son. The temple took its name from the nearby 3 KM far village of Karnak.
Get your lunch in the way to the west Bank to wander the famed Valley of the Kings with 62 amazing decorated tombs all cut in rock, explore Hatshepsut Temple in Deir El Bahary surrounded with limestone cliffs and stop at the 2 quartz status Colossi of Memnon. Then evening transfer back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Hotel pick up and drop off services
- Flight ticket from Hurghada to Cairo
- All transport by AC vehicle
- 01 Night aboard sleeping train based HB
- Skilled Egyptologist tour guide
- Shopping tours in Cairo & Luxor
- Entry fees to mentioned sites
- Lunch meals in Cairo & Luxor
- Mineral water & soft drink
- All taxes and service charges
Cairo and Luxor Tour From Hurghada Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 2 Day Cairo and Luxor Tour From Hurghada.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.