Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Aswan City Tours
An early morning pick up at 07:00 AM from your hotel in Luxor then transfer to Aswan for a amazing trip to visit the charming Philae Temple established on the honor of the chief deity of the island "Goddess Isis", get your lunch meal in Aswan local restaurant then experience Felucca ride to the Nubian Village located at the bottom of Elephantine Island to witness the simple life style of the nice and friendly Nubian people. Transfer to your hotel in Aswan and overnight.
Day 2: Abu Simbel Trip from Aswan
Another early morning departure by 03:30 AM with breakfast box prepared by the hotel then join your guide and driver to explore the 2 Temples of Abu Simbel to wander their unique style. It is considered as the masterpieces of ancient Egypt reflecting the magnificence of the new Kingdom art work. The Grand temple of Ramsses II was devoted to the 4 universal gods Ptah, Re Her Akhtey, Amun Re & Ramsses II himself.
This great temple is called The Sun Temple and the small one of his wife Queen Nefertari is Called the temple of God Hathor so in a symbolic way they bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor & Sun God all together as one. Get your lunch meal in local restaurant before you transfer back to your hotel in Luxor.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Luxor & return
- English speaking Egyptologist guide
- 01 night in Movenpick Resort Aswan based BB
- Lunch meals during trip
- Entry fees to mentioned historic sights
- All transport by modern air conditioning vehicle
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- All service charges & taxes included
About Abu Simbel Tour From Luxor
- 2 Days Abu Simbel Tour From Luxor is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Abu Simbel Tour From Luxor.
- Similar offers to Abu Simbel Tour From Luxor are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Abu Simbel Tour From Luxor price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Abu Simbel Tour From Luxor offer.