Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
We will pick you up from the hotel then transfer to the west bank of Luxor to wander the Valley of Kings where many of ancient Egypt kings are buried in 62 tombs all cut in the mountain rocks and are richly decorated with amazing colors and inscriptions. The feateured tombs are for Kings Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, TutankhaAmon, Ramssess VI, Mrenptah & AmonhotepII.
Continue to Al Deir Al Bahary Temple of the famous Queen Hatshepsut, the daughter of king Thutmosis I and the only woman ascended the throne of Egypt for about 20 years in the eighteenth Dynasty 1490 to 1469 B.C.
Stop at the 2 quartz colossi status of of Memnon, the remains of king Amenhotep III mortuary temple then transfer back to the east bank to get your lunch meal in local restaurant and Continue to the impressive temples of Karnak. Believed to be the biggest example of worship places in ancient history, devoted to the sun god Amun, his wife Mut & their son Khonsu.
Finally you will get a wonderful chance to visit the temple of Luxor, constructed first by king Amunhotep III in eighteenth dynasty during the New Kingdom and it was later finished by the famous king Ramesses II during the nineteenth dynasty. Transfer back to your hotel.
- Lixor hotel pickup and drop off service
- All transport by modern AC van
- Private skilled Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees to all sites
- Mineral water and soft drinks during trip
- All surcharges & taxes
Luxor City Tour Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 8 Hours Luxor City Tour.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.