Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
We will pick you up from you hotel in Luxor to enjoy an afternoon wander the East Bank of Luxor visiting the impressive temples in Upper Egypt.
Start at the temples of Karnak walking across the Sphinx Avenue to witness each legacy left by the different pharaohs as the temple grew even larger. The inner you go into the complex, the deep in time you are traveling, walk through the Great Court into the Great Hypo style Hall with 134 airy columns like an ancient forest. arrive to the sacred lake where king and their intended offerings should be purified.
Proceed to Luxor temple 2 kilometer far from the Karnak temples along the Sphinx Avenue, number of pharaoh Ramses II statues are prevailing the scene, It is a real pure Egyptian temple style with inner walls and columns ornamented with hieroglyphics. Explore how Alexander the Great left his name in the temple history, watch one of the original pair of obelisk, second to which now stands on Paris Place de la Concorde .
You will get enough free time in each site to explore in leisure before we transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor & return
- All transport with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private proficient Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees to all mentioned sites
- Mineral water during trips
- All service charges & taxes.
About Luxor's East Bank Tour
- 6 Hours Luxor's East Bank Tour is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Luxor's East Bank Tour.
- Similar offers to Luxor's East Bank Tour are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Luxor's East Bank Tour price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Luxor's East Bank Tour offer.