Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Aswan City Tour
We will pick you up from the hotel in Marsa Alam then transfer with private modern van Aswan. Start in Philae Temple, devoted to goddess Isis and was relocated to the current location on Agilika Island due to the rising water of the Nile during the High Dam construction process. Continue to the Unfinished Obelisk, its owner is unknown but it provided exceptional insights into stone working art in ancient Egypt. Head to the High Dam, it is an engineering marvel that started in 1960 and finished later in 1970. Transfer to Aswan hotel and overnight.
Day 2: Abu Simbel Tour
Get ready in the hotel lobby early in the morning by 03:30 Am with breakfast box prepared by the hotel then drive with private modern van for 3 hours to Abu Simbel. It is the top attraction in this tour and one of the best in Egypt, explore Ramses II sun temple and Hathor temple of his wife queen Nefertari, they were discovered in 1813 AD and it was covered by sand. Both temples were relocated in 1960 by UNESCO huge rescue process to protect them from the rising water of Nile floods. End the trip then transfer back to Aswan for free walking time before driving to Marsa Alam.
- Hotel Pickup & drop off service
- Experienced personal Egyptologist guide
- All transport by private AC van
- 01 night in Aswan hotel basis BB
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Lunch in Aswan
- All Service charges & taxes
Abu Simbel Tour From Marsa Alam Terms
- 2 Days Abu Simbel Tour From Marsa Alam is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Abu Simbel Tour From Marsa Alam .
- Similar offers to Abu Simbel Tour From Marsa Alam are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Abu Simbel Tour From Marsa Alam price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Abu Simbel Tour From Marsa Alam offer.