Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Our Egyptoloist guide will pick you up early in the morning with private modern van and travel for about 4 hours to Aswan. Arrive to Aswan city to explore first the Isis temple of Philae, it was devoted as anticipated to Isis the goddess of love and peace , the temple was relocated to the current site on Agilika Island to protected it from rising water of the Nile due to the construction of the High Dam.
Continue to the Unfinished Obelisk, although they attach it to Queen Hatshepsut but definitely the actual owner is Unknown, it is real important monument as it provides unique insight into the techniques of ancient Egyptian stone working.
Proceed to Aswan High Dam which is an engineering marvel, its construction started in 1960 and finished in 10 years later in 1970. From the top of the High Dam you would admire lovely panoramic view of the monuments around. Evening time you would be escorted back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Hotel Pickup & drop off service
- Experienced personal Egyptologist guide
- All transport by private AC van
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Mineral water 7 soft drinks
- Lunch meal in Aswan
- All Service charges & taxes.
Aswan Tour From Marsa Alam Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 10 Hours Aswan Tour From Marsa Alam.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.