Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 01: Giza Pyramids Day
Our guide will pick you up from the hotel in Marsa Alam then transfer to Hurghada airport to board the flight to Cairo. Meet in airport then drive to wander Giza Plateau where the the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus are located, continue to the city side of the plateau to visit the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple attached to Chefren pyramid. Stop for lunch in good quality restaurant then continue to admire the Step Pyramids of king Zoser in Saqaara Necropolis, this pyramids is believed to be the oldest stone structure in history designed by Imhotep during the third dynasty. Evening transfer to your hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Day 02: Cairo City Sightseeing
Start the second day shortly after breakfast in hotel then relish a visit to the Egyptian Museum situated in Tahrir Square, it displays artifacts from several ancient Egyptian ages offering great collection of Egyptian artifacts including the exhibit devoted to Tutankhamen. Proceed to the Old side of Cairo city visiting the citadel of Salah El Din and the Alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali Pasha, the Albanian ruler of Egypt for 45 years. Finally stop to stroll the oldest local market in Egypt and Middle East, stroll the streets of the famous Bazaar of Khan El Khalili then transfer to airport, fly to Hurghada and drive back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Hotel Pickup & drop off services
- All transport with private AC van
- Domestic return flight tickets
- 01 night in Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel in Cairo basis BB
- Experienced Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Lunch meals in Cairo
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- All service charges and taxes
About Marsa Alam to Cairo Tour
- 2 Days Marsa Alam to Cairo Tour is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Marsa Alam to Cairo Tour.
- Similar offers to Marsa Alam to Cairo Tour are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Marsa Alam to Cairo Tour price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Marsa Alam to Cairo Tour offer.