Day 1: Giza Pyramids Day
We will pick you up from hotel by private modern vehicle then drive to Sharm Airport and fly to Cairo. Arrive in Cairo airport then transfer to Sakkara, ancient Egypt widest necropolis where the world renowned Step pyramid of king Zoser is situated, sometimes described as the Step tomb due to the rectangular base, you will wander number of mastabas and ruins of other pyramids.
Move onto Memphis open air museum situated at the same site of ancient Egypt former capital, there you will wander the colossal statue of Ramses II. Continue to Giza Plateau to uncover one of the 7 wonders of ancient world, the fabulous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus then stop at the Sphinx with king Cheferen head and lion body, proceed to visit the nearby Valley Temple. Then transfer to Cairo hotel and overnight.
Day 2: Cairo City Sightseeing
Pick up early in the morning shortly after breakfast with private modern vehicle and an expert Egyptologist guide to explore the Egyptian Museum, Tutankhamun priceless collection and more than other 120,000 objects are on display.
Continue to the Castle of Saladdin and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque which is considered one of Old Cairo top attractions, move to visit Coptic Cairo churches around the fortress of Babylon, uncover the Hanging Church, Abu Serga church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
End the day bargaining in Khan El Khalili bazaar which is Egypt and Middle East oldest local market then transfer to Cairo Airport for flight back to Sharm El Sheikh and drive back to your hotel.
- Return flight tickets as per itinerary
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of skilled Egyptologist tour guide
- Entry fees to sights in Cairo & Giza
- Lunch meals in Cairo restaurant
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- 01 Night in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- All services taxes & service charges
- To get 2 Days Cairo Tour From Sharm El Sheikh booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 2 Days Cairo Tour From Sharm El Sheikh
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory