Itinerary in Brief
Day 01: Cairo Tour
We will pick you up from your Sharm hotel and transfer to Airport to fly to Cairo. Arrive in Cairo airport then drive with private van with personal Egyptologist guide to uncover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, continue to the Sphinx with pharaoh head and lion body and the Valley Temple attached to Chephren Pyramid.
Get your lunch in local restaurant then move to the Egyptian Museum that displays artifacts from all Pharaonic periods covering about 5000 years of history, it is believed to be the biggest valuable collection of Egyptian art. Then stroll the streets of Khan El Khalili Bazaar, the oldest local market in Egypt and Middle East. Evening transfer to Cairo airport to get the flight to Luxor, arrive there then transfer to Luxor hotel and overnight.
Day 02: Luxor Tour
We will pick you up shortly after breakfast then join your proficient guide to explore the majestic temple of Karnak, it is known as biggest worship place in ancient world. get your lunch meal in local restaurant then cross the River Nile to the West Bank of Luxor. Stop at the two quartz colossal statues of Amenhotep III known also as Memnon Colossi.
Continue to wander the Valley of Kings, where the impressive tombs of the New Kingdom buried kings, only 3 tombs are included except the one of Tutankamon at extra charge. Visit El Deir El Bahary temple of queen Hatshepsut, this imposing temple is built and devoted to the powerful Queen Hatshepsut, the only female ruler of ancient Egypt. Evening transfer to Luxor airport, fly to Sharm El Sheikh then transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Return flight tickets
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 01 Night in Luxor hotel with breakfast
- Private expert Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees to mentioned sights
- Lunch meal in Cairo and Luxor
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- All services charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- Cairo and Luxor Tour From Sharm is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Cairo and Luxor Tour From Sharm price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Cairo and Luxor Tour From Sharm with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Cairo and Luxor Tour From Sharm offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.