Itinerary in Brief
Our guide will pick you up shortly after breakfast in your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh, travel for approx. 2.30 hours with modern private Land Cruiser to uncover the Colored Canyon near Nuibaa Bedouin Village. Enjoy one hour walking throughout the Canyon, wandering the gorgeous colors and shapes of the mountain rocks.
Continue to visit the famed monastery of St.Catherine located at the foot of Moses Mountain, it has been constructed in the fourth Century. The Biblical Burning Bush lies within the walls of the monastery, Moses Well and the famous orthodox church of Transfiguration.
Get short refreshment break for lunch then drive to Dahab city to stroll this past small Bedouin village and purchase some cheap souvernirs before returning back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm & return
- All transport by air-conditioned 4x4 Jeep
- Skilled personal tour guide
- Lunch meal during trip
- Bottled water aboard the Jeep
- All taxes and service charge
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 8 Hours Sinai Jeep Safari Tour is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Sinai Jeep Safari Tour.
- Similar offers to Sinai Jeep Safari Tour are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Sinai Jeep Safari Tour price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Sinai Jeep Safari Tour offer.