Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
We will pick you up early in the morning from your hotel in Taba with modern AC van to relish wonderful snorkeling experience at the extreme northern end of Aqaba Gulf.
Pharaoh Island or "Gezerit El Fraraun" as it is known in Arabic, is a place of great interest from the cultural and natural point of view.
Spend the snorkeling day close to the island then cross to uncover the amazing cove known as Saladin Fortress, established on the island during the Byzantine age; it was taken by the crusades in 1116 and expanded at that time of sultan Saladin.
Get your lunch buffet meal aboard cruise close to the island with soft drinks and experienced instructor guide then transfer back to your hotel in Taba.
- Pick up from your hotel & return
- All transport by modern coach
- Cruise yacht ticket & fees
- All snorkeling equipment
- Lunch meal aboard cruise
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- Skilled snorkeling guide
- All Service charges & taxes
About Pharaoh's Island Egypt Tour
- 8 Hours Pharaoh's Island Egypt Tour is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Pharaoh's Island Egypt Tour.
- Similar offers to Pharaoh's Island Egypt Tour are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Pharaoh's Island Egypt Tour price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Pharaoh's Island Egypt Tour offer.