Day 1: Arrive Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to your Cairo hotel
- Your tour manager will advice next steps of your holiday
- Overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo & Giza Pyramids Tour
- visit Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili.
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Luxor West Bank Tours
- Early morning transfer to Cairo airport to get the flight to Luxor
- Meet in Luxor airport then drive to Luxor West Bank for sightseeing
- Late check in and overnight in Luxor hotel
Day 4: Luxor East Bank Tours
- Check out from Luxor hotel after breakfast
- Half day trip to Karnak & Luxor temples
- Afternoon transfer to Luxor airport for the flight back to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to Cairo hotel for overnight
Day 5: Flight Back Home
- breakfast in hotel then Check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
- Meet and greet in all airports
- Our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private modern AC vehicle
- 3 Nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 1 night in Luxor hotel with breakfast.
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- Personal skilled tour guide
- Enrty fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Lunch meals during trips
- Mineral water water & soft drinks
- Free Mobile loan with 30 min local or 5 min. international Calls
- All service charges &taxes.
- To get 5 Days Luxor and Cairo Holidays booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 5 Days Luxor and Cairo Holidays
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory