Day 1: Arrive Luxor
Check in before Lunch. Embark your 5* Nile Cruise. Dinner & overnight in Luxor
Day 2: Luxor West Bank
In the Morning Visit The West Bank, Valley of The Kings, Colossi’s of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple Then Sail to Edfu.
Day 3: Edfu & Kom Ombo
Visit Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple. Sail to Aswan. Overnight at Aswan
Day 4: Aswan City Tours
Visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple.Felucca Ride to see The Botanical Garden and Agha Khan Mausoleum (FROM THE NILE NO ENTRY). Overnight in Aswan
Day 5: Lake Cruise
Check out Nile Cruise then Fly to Abu Simbel to emabrk the lake cruise
Day 6: Lake Cruise
Breakfast aboard the ship with free time at leisure. Lunch will be served while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. Upon arrival, a tour of the Citadel of Kasr Ibrim will be conducted from the ship’s sundeck, “entrance to is not permitted” . Dinner aboard the cruise and overnight stay.
Day 7: Lake Cruise
Sail to Amada. A.M. visit the Temples of Amada, Derr and the Tomb of Penout. Return to the ship for lunch while sailing to Wadi El Seboua. Upon arrival, discover the Temple of Dakka and the Temple of Meharakka. Dinner served aboard the cruise and overnight stay.
Day 8: Lake Cruise
Check out in Aswan, visit the Kalabsha Temple, Beit El Wali, and the Kiosk of Kertassi. Transfer to Luxor, dinner & overnight.
Day 9: Luxor East Bank
After breakfast, transfer to visit Karnak and Luxor temple. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 10: End of Program
Breakfast then transfer to Luxor airport for the international flight.
- Meet and greet service at airports
- All transfers by a private AC vehicle
- One way Flight from Aswan to Abu Simbel
- 4 nights on 5* Nile River cruise on full board
- 3 nights on 5* Lake Nasser cruise on full board
- 2 nights Luxor hotel with daily breakfast
- Tours and shore excursions as per itinerary
- English speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the sights in the itinerary
- All hotels and Nile cruise service charges and taxes
- Bottled water during your trip
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory