Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to your hotel in Cairo
- Finalize your itinerary and pick up times with our Rep
- Smooth check in and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Giza Pyramids
- Wander Giza Pyramids, Memphis & Sakkara
- Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Cairo City Tour
- Stoll the Egyptian Museum, Coptic, Islamic Old Cairo
- Drive to train station in Giza to get the sleeper train to Aswan
- Overnight with dinner and breakfast included aboard train
Day 4: Aswan, Egypt
- Meet in Aswan train station then transfer to Aswan hotel for overnight
- Optional tour to visit Abu Simbel famous temples from Aswan & return
Day 5: Aswan City Tour
- Breakfast in hotel then check out and transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon tour visiting the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner on board Nile Cruise and overnight
Day 6: Nile Cruise Tour
- Arrive Kom Ombo after breakfast then pay a visit to Kom Ombo temple
- Lunch on board while sailing to Edfu
- Arrive Edfu to visit Horus temple and back for afternoon tea aboard cruise
- Continue sailing with dinner and overnight onboard
Day 7: Nile Cruise Tour
- Morning Stop to visit Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple and Memnon Colossi
- Back to cruise for lunch, afternoon tea then continue sailing and overnight onboard
Day 8: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Disembark after breakfast then move to visit Luxor and Karnak temple
- Afternoon transfer for about 3 hours to Hurghada at the Red Sea coast
- Evening arrival, check in and overnight in your Hurghada hotel
Days 9 / 10: Red Sea Coast
- Free time in hotel to enjoy the sun, beach and water sports
- You may book any of our other optional Red Sea excursions
- Overnight in Hurghada
Day 11: Travel to Cairo
- Check out after breakfast then drive to Cairo
- Arrive to Cairo hotel, check in & overnight stay
Day 12: Goodbye Egypt
- Breakfast in hotel then Check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for the peparture flight
- Meet and greet in all airports
- Our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 1 night aboard sleeper train on half board
- 1 night in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard superior cruise on full board
- 3 nights in Hurghada resort with breakfast
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- Skilful Egyptologist tour guide
- Lunch during Cairo tours
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Bottled water during the trips
- Mobile loan with 30 min local or 5 min. international Calls
- All service charges & taxes
- To get 12 Days Cairo, Nile Cruise & Red Sea booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 12 Days Cairo, Nile Cruise & Red Sea
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory
Top Egypt Tour Packages
Top Egypt Tour Packages
Related Travel Articles
Egypt Travel Gate 2018 © Rights Reserved