Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to your hotel in Cairo
- Finalize your itinerary and pick up times with our Rep
- Smooth check in and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Giza Pyramids
- Wander Giza Pyramids, Memphis & Sakkara
- Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Cairo City Tour
- Stoll the Egyptian Museum, Coptic, Islamic Old Cairo
- Drive to train station in Giza to get the sleeper train to Aswan
- Overnight with dinner and breakfast included aboard train
Day 4: Aswan, Egypt
- Meet in Aswan train station then transfer to Aswan hotel for overnight
- Optional tour to visit Abu Simbel famous temples from Aswan & return
Day 5: Aswan City Tour
- Breakfast in hotel then check out and transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon tour visiting the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner on board Nile Cruise and overnight
Day 6: Nile Cruise Tour
- Arrive Kom Ombo after breakfast then pay a visit to Kom Ombo temple
- Lunch on board while sailing to Edfu
- Arrive Edfu to visit Horus temple and back for afternoon tea aboard cruise
- Continue sailing with dinner and overnight onboard
Day 7: Nile Cruise Tour
- Morning Stop to visit Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple and Memnon Colossi
- Back to cruise for lunch, afternoon tea then continue sailing and overnight onboard
Day 8: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Disembark after breakfast then move to visit Luxor and Karnak temple
- Afternoon transfer for about 3 hours to Hurghada at the Red Sea coast
- Evening arrival, check in and overnight in your Hurghada hotel
Days 9 / 10: Red Sea Coast
- Free time in hotel to enjoy the sun, beach and water sports
- You may book any of our other optional Red Sea excursions
- Overnight in Hurghada
Day 11: Travel to Cairo
- Check out after breakfast then drive to Cairo
- Arrive to Cairo hotel, check in & overnight stay
Day 12: Goodbye Egypt
- Breakfast in hotel then Check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport for the peparture flight
- Meet and greet in all airports
- Our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 1 night aboard sleeper train on half board
- 1 night in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard superior cruise on full board
- 3 nights in Hurghada resort with breakfast
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- Skilful Egyptologist tour guide
- Lunch during Cairo tours
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Bottled water during the trips
- Mobile loan with 30 min local or 5 min. international Calls
- All service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- The Cairo, Nile Cruise & Red Sea is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Cairo, Nile Cruise & Red Sea price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Cairo, Nile Cruise & Red Sea is operated privately unless mentioned.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book our Cairo, Nile Cruise & Red Sea offer.