Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Meet in Caio airport, transfer to hotel, check in & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo & Pyramids
Visit Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Tel Basta & Belbis
Visit Tel Basta, Belbeis, Virgin Mary's Tree, Saint George Church & overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Sakha & Samanoud
Visit Sakha, Virgin Mary Church, Samanoud, Saint Abanoub Chursh & overnight in Cairo.
Day 5: Wadi El Natroun
Visit Deir al Baramus, Deir Anba Bishoy, Abu Makar Monastery, Deir El-Suryani & overnight in Cairo.
Day 6: Churches in Cairo
Visit the Hanging Church, St. Sergius, Fortress of Babylon in Old Cairo, Holy well, Holly Marry tree at Matariya & overnight in Cairo.
Day 7: Move to El Minya
Check out then transfer to El Minya. Visit Gabal Al Teir & overnight in Minya.
Day 8: Dandara & Luxor
Visit The White Monastery, move to the Monastery of Al Muharraq in Assiut, Danadara Temple in Qena & overnight in Luxor.
Days 9: Nile Cruise
Check in before Lunch. Visit Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 10: Nile Cruise
In the Morning Visit The West Bank, Valley of The Kings, Colossi’s of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple. Sail to Edfu & Visit Edfu Temple. Sail to Kom Ombo. Overnight at Kom Ombo.
Day 11: Nile Cruise
Visit Kom Ombo Temple. Sail to Aswan. Overnight at Aswan.
Day 12: Nile Cruise
Visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple.Felucca Ride to see The Botanical Garden and Agha Khan Mausoleum (FROM THE NILE NO ENTRY). Overnight in Aswan.
Day 13: Train to Cairo
Disembark, free time to visit Abu Simbel then evening train to Cairo.
Day 14: Back in Cairo
Arrive Cairo, transfer to hotel. Time for optional activity & overnight in Cairo.
Day 15: Back Home
Check out after breakfast then transfer to Cairo airport for the flight back home.
- Meet and greet service at airports
- All transfers by a private AC vehicle
- 7 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast
- 1 night in Minya including bed and breakfast.
- 1 night in Luxor including bed and breakfast
- 4 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board
- 1 night on sleeper train for on half board basis
- tours in Cairo (Private Guided Tours)
- on the cruise sharing group
- Holy Family route as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites on itinerary
- A Bottl of water during your trip
- Portage when needed
- All service charges and taxes.
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- Holy Family Trip to Egypt is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Holy Family Trip to Egypt price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Holy Family Trip to Egypt with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Holy Family Trip to Egypt offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.